May 16,2017
By: 'Ann-non'
May 16,2017
Every single part of my dealings with Savills has been a joke. Been sent sensitive correspondence meant for another person, had the majority of my emails ignored, been overcharged rent, been billed for rent after a tenancy expired accompanied by threat if legal action, been spoken to rudely by both cambridge and head office staff. I could go on but the word count limits me. Avoid at all cost.
Jokes! Given the level of mistakes and incompetency. I've glad paid fees in the past for professional work but this was insult to injury.
By: Savills Lettings
May 16, 2017
Savills endeavours to give the best possible service and we are sorry to hear your feedback. I would like to investigate the comments and issues you have raised in your review as soon as possible. Please email your contact details to me directly at lettingscustomerservices@savills.com so that I can address your concerns. Yours faithfully, Fiona Duncan, Service Improvement Manager, Lettings, Savills.

Savills