Apr 17,2012
Debbie Clarke
Apr 17,2012
This agency SUCKS!!! When we decided on the property we wanted to go for, we was told we would be able to move in within a week as they were finishing refurbishing the property... We moved in 2 months later!!! They gave us various other dates that we would be able to move in, however none of them were carried through. It was only until we had to literally turn up at their office with our belongings that they allowed us to move into a still not finished flat. We have been promised time and time again that things will be fixed, however, we still have skirting missing in our kitchen, and we've been here for 7 months. They are rude and unproffesional when you contact them, and they don't care as long as they have your money!!
By: Onbehalfofcitiquays
May 09, 2012
We are sorry that you feel this way but unfortunately when acting on behalf of a landlord, when these situations arise we can only work within the landlords time frames. Obviously the property was worth waiting for or I am sure you would have been able to find another room to accommodate you sooner, Citi Quays would have been more than happy to refund any monies paid for the room due to the delay. We have on numerous occasions spoken to the landlord about the kick plates in the kitchen and he wishes to use his own maintenance team to carry out the work and we also understand you have spoken to landlord when in arrears with your rent, surely you would have brought all this to his attention then?? May I also remind you that my staff where kind enough to keep the office open when you where due to move in on a Saturday after hours due to you going to a completely different company in a completely different area to move in to the property. Again I apologise again if you found my staff rude and that this matter was not dealt with sufficiently.
By: Onbehalfofcitiquays