May 05,2012
May 05,2012
I told Sean that i was looking for a 3 bed house that needed some attention under the 200 - 205k mark, he showed me a number of properties that fitted the criteria but none of them really appealed to me as they lacked the character that i was looking for. At the last house he showed me Sean suggested that i view the above mentioned property, I had seen the details of this house on Rightmove and was not interested in viewing it as again it had no appeal to me and what i was looking for. Sean, having been given an idesa of what i was looking for insisted that i go and see the property as he thought that it was the sort of thing i would like and be interested in. Reluctanly i agreed to a viewing. On entering the property i knew immediately that it was pefect for me and my needs for myself and my family. The room sizes, garden and general scope for improvement was perfect for me and i made an offer when i went back the next day for a second viewing. Without Seans forsight and understanding of my vision and requirements I would not have entered teh property. Sean has been a delight to deal wit, he has kept me up to speed on the progress of the purchase and has been ameanable in allowing me and my familuy back into the house to view after the offer was accepted. he did not rush me and my family around on the 3rd viewing and answered questions as best as he could. I have asked for more detail on the property and have no doubt that he will give me the answers im looking for when he has them. Unlike other agents he has not unduely hassled me or sent me more random details of houses still on the market. He is pleasant to deal with and as stated above i would not have viewed this property if it was not for him understanding my requirements, thinking about them and matching them to his real estate stock. Without his input I would not be buying the house! He deserves a pay rise.....

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 7! To leave a new review of Romans Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 7