May 05,2012
May 05,2012
My first dealing was with Abraham as we were buying the property. Abraham has a delightful, sunny personality and nothing ever seemed to be too much trouble for him. I was impressed that whenever he said he would do something, he actually did it. His job must be quite stressful, but he never passed this feeling on to me - the buyer.
Having bought the property, we then needed to let it, so our dealings switched to Ryan Clements on the rental side. Like Abraham, he was always pleasant and helpful, and delivered on what he promised. On one occasion, when I was particularly stressed out, he offered to drive to my house to pick up the signed Terms & Conditions document so that I wouldn\'t have to walk over to Bushell\'s to drop it off. This was particularly appreciated as I was quite swamped with work at the time. I would also like to mention Monty who took over from Ryan a couple of times when Ryan was out of the office - she was another excellent part of the team. I had originally intended to go to RSK for the rental management because I\'d had dealings with them before, but was impressed with the good team work at Bushell\'s. Unlike some large Estate Agents there is a good, warm atmosphere at Bushell\'s, and the service is highly professional without being pushy and overwhelming. You should be proud of your team!
By: Bushells MD
May 08, 2012
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to offer such a comprehensive and positive review. Your comments have been noted and passed on to all.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Acton Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Acton Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Acton Branch