May 05,2012
May 05,2012
I highly recommend Absolute Living as a company both for tenants and for landldords like myself. I use no other agent now. They are a pleasure to do business with. They have found excellent tenants with great references for seven of my properties. I would never have been able to have got such good rents if I had marketed the properties on my own. Charles and Shakil in particular, are honest, friendly, hard working, considerate to tenants, pro-active, hard working and reliable. They really do earn their reasonablly priced commission. They have also been very helpful in sorting out the rare issues that do crop up and in suggesting ideas that have increased tenant satisfaction and improved my properties. I only wish all agencies could be as good as them.
Another bonus is that they know the area very well where i have the majority of my properties, which is around Battersea and Clapham North.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Absolute Living Office 1! To leave a new review of Absolute Living Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Absolute Living Office 1