May 13,2017
Nicola
By: 'Frank'
May 13,2017
I had my house on the market with one of the more well known estate agents, terrible photographs, terrible description and terrible service. They ignored all of my concerns, apparently they knew better, after twelve weeks with not so much as a viewing we parted company.
I got in touch with James Kristian that is when I met Paul, he listened to everything I had to say and followed my wishes out to the letter. Within a week we had viewings, one of which put in an offer which was accepted, the house is now sold and the fees were less than half of that of the more well known agent.
I would like to give a special mention to Nikki, she is the absolute true professional, she kept me fully informed all the way through the process.
I would not hesitate to recommend James Kristian Estate Agents.
The fees are more than reasonable.

James Kristian Lettings Ltd