May 04,2012
By: 'Aidi'
May 04,2012
I registered with the estate agent Snodland branch. The lady there treated me nicely I thought but it goes downhill from there. I requested viewing for 3 different properties and on 3 separate occasions my requests could not be fulfilled. They kept saying the agent who was dealing with it was on the other phone and will get back to me later. She never did. I went off that branch before long as they just did not want to know.

I thought Strood branch would be better which they were to their credit but after a couple of viewing they left me in a situation where I just cannot trust them anymore. The photos were touched up, they added a fireplace into a photo on one occasion where it wasn\'t there, the photos were obviously stretched up (which I soon learned) and they kept sending me details of properties well outside my price budget.

They did call me back asking for a feedback and I told them just that. How could anyone sell their properties through this estate agent is beyond me!
as above