May 04,2012
May 04,2012
When I first began my flat hunt several weeks ago, Martin Wright was the first company I approached. A friend of mine living in the area described them as being the agency "with the hidden gems".

I called to view a property that I had originally seen 3 years ago, but didn\'t remember until Oli, who was the agent assigned to me, very astutely reminded me that I had actually viewed that same property several years back. I was initially impressed with his knowledge of my file and when I finally met him at the property, I was exceptionally impressed from the start with his friendly approach, his professional conduct and his non pushy attitude. Upon arriving at the property, Oli could see that I was not happy with what I saw and from that point on, he made every attempt to introduce me to the properties he felt would meet my requirements. He listened attentively to the specifications I was after, and matched my specs to the right places in his portfolio. He never once suggested something that he couldn\'t back up and he was honest and forthcoming from the start; something which I hold in high regard, especially in an industry where prospective tenants often feel under pressure with pushy and dishonest agents (I absolutely have felt this way with other agents).

Although Martin Wright was the first agency I approached, I did go to competitors in the area who I initially thought would be better suited to serve me, as they were more recognisable. That was far from the truth. I was disappointed in the other agents, as I felt they were more interested in closing a deal rather than actually finding me the place that was right for me. The property I finally took was one of the first Oli had showed me and on our last viewing, it was his well positioned advice which encouraged me to move forward in making an offer. Never once did he act as though I had wasted his time or that I had been inconvenient in my wavering decision making process. He was simply an excellent consultant.

Oli was amicable, confident, and focused more on finding me the right place rather than bombarding me with irrelevant properties. He made every viewing absolutely worth while, even the ones which were not right for me. He made me feel secure and safe, and was always patient, understanding, accommodating and above all, incredibly polite and incredibly well spoken.

I am extremely grateful to Oli for his determination and unwavering professionalism during what has been a stressful and time consuming search. From initial viewings to when I put an offer down, I couldn\'t have chosen a better agent to work with and I wish him all the success in the world in the property business. I would not for a second hesitate to highly recommend, both Oli and Martin Wright, to any of my family, friends or colleagues.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead