May 04,2012
May 04,2012
After hearing nightmare stories from colleagues and friends about the rental market in London, I have to say, my recent dealings with Bushells in East Dulwich were nothing but excellent. Samantha dealt with me from start to finish and she was always professional and efficient. It was down to her that my entire rental property search took an almost unheard of three days. I know competition is fierce for decent rental properties, so it is thanks to Samantha that I have just moved into what I believe will be my home for a long time to come, exactly two weeks after I first began the search.
By: Bushells MD
May 08, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful review. I know the team are extremely grateful as am I.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Dulwich Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Dulwich Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Dulwich Branch