Aug 30,2007
Aug 30,2007
Dealt with the agent in Surrey Quays, they are an absolute nightmare!

Inefficient, unprofessional attitude, unapproachable! I have to basically call them up and chase every single step of the way! They claimed they have called or they are working on something but they never are unless you call and chase! THEY ALSO LIE TO GET OUT OF THEIR MISTAKES!!

It's been a whole 2 months since we paid the holding deposit and nothing has been done yet! NEVER USE AGAIN!
By: Qwerty
Sep 18, 2011
Caza most probably works for oj. Seriously, they are by no means a 'lovely' bunch, they are bunch of cowboys who knows nothing about customer service. I hope the MD in oj reads this and do something
By: musticat
Sep 26, 2009
They are still doing the same mistakes , holding deposits on there AC. They lie to cover the fact and blame the deposit scheme companies.
By: Tabby
Jun 17, 2008
Just came across this comment, and I have to agree, we have had nothing but trouble with OJ's and I don't think I have come across a more rude and unprofessional company. Calls were never returned, the team didn't seem to be able to communicate with each other and it made the process very stressful for myself and my partner. Such as shame as our initial dealings when securing the flat went fairly smoothly, we did have a friendly contact there but we were informed that they'd left soon after!
By: Caza
Feb 22, 2008
The person above is talking rubbish! I had an excellent service with this agent. I believe these websites are useful to Joe Public but you must remember that half the time its not the agents fault!! They want to earn money out of you remember!!!! im not saying you don't get bad agents but this lovely bunch really don't deserve it!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oliver Jaques Surrey Quays! To leave a new review of Oliver Jaques Surrey Quays, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oliver Jaques Surrey Quays