May 04,2012
May 04,2012
I had a terrible time when I first signed up to use this agency as my letting agents. They harrassed the neighbours, phoning them during work, shouting at them down the phone over issues that could have waited. The first person I dealt with there \'no longer works for them\'- I dont know if they were sacked or left, however I thought things wouold then start to change.
They didnt. They do not return phone calls, do not reply to emails, they are quite happy to take fees from my rent depsite them not actually carrying out the procedure (inventorys, finders fees, advertising etc).
They give bad INCORRECT advice to the tenants which then leaves me out of pocket. I am signed in with them for another copule of months until the current tenancy ends then I am quite happy to manage the prioperty myself which I effectively have been doing for the last 3 months whilst still paying them a hefty management fee.
I dont know what they are like when selling houses, but I would advice anyone not to use them as their letting agents.
Returned phone calls, answered emails, actually paid me the correct amount of rent each month, not contacted me over things that I pay them to deal with
Attached Files