May 04,2012
May 04,2012
It took me 6 months and £500 in legal fees to get my deposit back from Oliver Bond. This was despite having prepared and supplied all the paperwork in good time and given notice as required. Essentially, until I got lawyers involved, Oliver Bond kept reducing the amount they would release. Allegedly they were unable to speak to my old landlord for about *2* months! Then they stated I had not given notice (that is because *I* was given notice)! Then they sent part of the moneys to a random bank account: twice! At the end of the day the old set of tricks. At the end of the day, had I not had the £500 for the lawyers, Oliver Bond would have walked away with £2500. So please, please, please: follow my advice and do not use them unless you want to use lawyers too!
They should have been honest and returned the deposit in a timely manner (14 days as per contract and not 6 months). They should have done it w/out me having to resort to lawyers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oliver Bond Office 1! To leave a new review of Oliver Bond Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oliver Bond Office 1