May 04,2012
May 04,2012
We thought they were a risk worth trying and maybe too good to be true on price. We \'risked\' it and they were true to their word and even more. We sold our first home with them, went on to rent out our second home then sold that one with them. I personally have used them 3 times in the last 6 years. My sister and friend have both used them from my recommendation and too were extremely impressed. I have recommended House Network to friends looking to sell and rent their homes. I can\'t fault them on their customer service or prices. They took 42 photos of my 3 bed home so the viewers really knew what they were coming to see, I personally feel it put the standard estate agent to shame! You get your appointments emailed to you and so does the viewer, get your own website to check your stats with a list of your viewers, their feedback and any offers you\'ve had. Just above and beyond any \'normal\' agent and a lot cheaper! I still continue to recommend when buying and renting houses comes up in conversation, in fact I just forwarded your link to a friend on facebook only this morning!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone