Jun 16,2009
Jun 16,2009
The rudest sales representative I have ever dealt with.

After registering my details with the receptionist 2 days ago, I then missed one call from the sales representative Malcolm Ornstein yesterday. After receiving a voicemail, I then tried to call back 3 times but was told he was away from his desk.

This morning I received a voicemail from Malcolm in an accusatory tone, 'Hi, this is the second voicemail I have left you with no return call. I just cannot understand how one says one is looking for properties and one doesn't respond to my voicemail - I can only presume that one is not seriously looking to buy a property. I will now proceed to remove you from my database".

If this is the first impression I get of the way they treat their clients, I will gladly be removed from their database!
By: HonestGeezer
Sep 09, 2009
you're just a bit precious mate.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead