...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

May 10,2017
By: 'Chris'
May 10,2017
This was the worst experience of my life with an agency. I rented a flat with them. They were Sewell Gardner then... They changed to hetheringtons and then to Clockwise or sth like this. Anyway, the flat was brand new but we had problems with the heating, the bulbs, the floor was breaking, the windows were draughty, the interphone system didn't work for 2 months and the car park door wasn't closing so once we got a fine for parking outside our bay where there was an unauthorised vehicle parked. Everytime there was an issue they had to call some other agency, which had to call the engineer... So you never knew what was happening or when would it be fixed. Twice we had no water running in the building for more than 12 hours and all they could say is I appreciate your frustration and did nothing because it was Sunday! Unbelievable!! I've had rented with 4 other agencies now and this is the worst! Even in the check out inventory they checked other things that didn't have been checked in the check in inventory and they deducted an invoice of £110! Worst experience ever. Really. Stay away from this one.
Really bad! They make you pay agents fees for nothing! No service at all!

Hetheringtons