May 10,2017
By: 'Reaper1'
May 10,2017
Awful experience. Contacted them multiple times in a 3 week period, trying to renew my rental agreement and was told repeatedly that 'Sarah' was the only one dealing with my property and would call me back. No calls or updates, I ended up having to call my landlord directly to get him to sort out the issue.

After he called they rang to say he was OK for me to extend, however my landlord also informed me he had no contact with Rooftop in the previous 3 weeks. I finally re-signed 1 day before my contract expired. On top of this I had booked an appointment with the estate agent and 'Sarah' had not prepared my new rental agreement and she informed me at the appointment that my guarantor needed to be there as well.

Considering the stress and lack of feedback, I felt like I was going to lose my home through no fault of my own. Industry standard is to sort out an extension 30 days before end of contract - I signed with one day left - very bad.
Good Fee's, but the experience has been enough to put me off.

Rooftop Estates & Lettings