May 03,2012
George
By: 'Robin Parker'
May 03,2012
George acted wholly professionally throughout the sales process - we hit major difficulties during the long & drawn out process - none of them I might add due to a lack of pro activity on Georges\' part. We had soilicitors going into administration, buyers up the chain failing to exchange and at all times George stayed calm - unlike me who lost his cool on one ocassion!
The test of a good Estate Agent is to know what\'s going on up & down the chain - George certainly was in control - to the extent that my Solicitor said what a help he had been in chasing everyone along. Sad that many soilictors are annoyed with estate agents ringing them & rattling their cage - often times in my view it is solicitors that drag the anchor.
Well played George & CJ Hole.

CJ Hole