Jun 15,2009
Jun 15,2009
I have found my letting experience at the Tooting Office of Ludlow Thompson - with a special mention to John really very good. I rated their whole team as friendly , personable . I found them easy to contact and reliable.

I alos thought that their MY Account facility and their internet site were good but mostly i liked and was very pleased with the staff at tooting.

I found all their communcations with me and my fellow tenants to be excellent and they were excellent at returning all my calls and email, particularly John.

If asked whether i would recommend them or use them again i would definately say yes.

My letting with Ludlow Thompson has to my mind been really very good and i have to say i have no complaints at all.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting