May 03,2012
May 03,2012
This is without a doubt the worst agency I have every had the misfortune to deal with. They lied to me that the property would be clean when I moved in and it wasn\'t. They then wouldn\'t get it cleaned. The day I moved in I had to call out gas inspectors and the water heater was closed down and I wasn\'t allowed to use it for 10 days until parts that were so old had been replaced. I had to stand my ground to get basic fixtures fixed and some were even dangerous. They were unhelpful, tried to keep my deposit, which I was eventually able to have returned in full as I had photographic evidence of everything as they wouldn\'t list everything on the itinerary when I moved in. I keep all emails so every time they tried to lie or change their story I would have previous correspondence with them backed up in email evidence to counter their stories.

I wrote to the directors of the company to try to get my concerns resolved and they never even replied and would just get the staff members who were causing the problems with me to phone me and try to force me into corners.

My advice is to never use them.
The list would be endless and I have it all recorded in photographs and email.
By: sally
May 04, 2012
James - I'm sorry to note you feel you haven't been helped with the issues - I am a director and have not seen any letter and I would certainly like to look into your case if you will provide details ?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow