May 03,2012
May 03,2012
Emma Doel has been managing my property for one year and she is one of the best property managers that I have worked with. She is extremely prompt when handling any issues, provides me with accurate descriptions of the issues and obtains reasonable quotes for any work performed.

She is very professional in her manner, proactive and thorough which is really important. I find that whenever there has been a problem, Emma has always suggested a solution. I value her advice and judgement as over the past year she has handled numerous issues with my previous tenants but has always highlighted anything that was urgent as soon as possible. One of the things that I like with Emma is that she will always discuss all the options which helps me greatly when making decisions.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Lower Earley! To leave a new review of Romans Lower Earley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Lower Earley