May 02,2012
May 02,2012
I have recently sold my property with Thomas Morris of St Ives. I was really impressed with their responsive and professional approach to my sale which was very much appreciated, as we had already moved overseas and had to leave the property under their control.
The initial impartial advice for a potential sale, and the staffs updates on the transaction to completion were complemented with email updates. The complete sale was effortless, and completed within afew months. I would highly recommend this professional and competent agency to any prospective seller in the St Ives or Huntingdon area.
By: Simon
May 03, 2012
Dear Ian Jones
I was delighted to see your review on this site and I thank you for your kind comments.I've also spoken to the offices concerned and passed on your observations.
Thanks again for taking the trouble to provide feedback.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Ives