May 02,2012
May 02,2012
Before putting my house on the market, I shortlisted several estate agents including both local agents and large national chains. Advancing Property\'s to-the-point, no-nonsense approach was a clear winner from the start. And indeed, selling my house with Advancing Property has been an excellent and distinct experience. I can highly recommend their professional and positive approach from the initial consultation until the completion date. No time-wasting viewings, useful and timely feedback on viewings we had and, what is most important, they found a buyer within a few weeks. Advancing Property made the process of selling my house as efficient and painless as it can possibly be. It has been a pleasure to work with them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Advancing Property Bedford! To leave a new review of Advancing Property Bedford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Advancing Property Bedford