May 02,2012
Spencer Lawrence
May 02,2012
I have let my 2 bed flat through Paramount Properties for the last 10 years. I had assumed my flat would, on average, be empty 2 weeks a year as tenants moved on. In 10 years, the property has been empty for 3 days. This is down to 2 things; a good flat (bought through Paramount in the first instance) and Spencer Lawrence at Paramount who has always been my first point of contact.
One set of tenants left the property full of their furniture after their tenancy expired; due to a break-up. Beds, tables, sofas, plant pots and dozens of pictures were piled into a bonfire pile in the front room. I was at a loss as to how I could get rid of this detritus in the 24 hours I had before the next set of tenants moved in. Above and beyond the call of duty, Spencer arranged for the flat to be cleared and cleaned, even though I don\'t employ Paramount as management, solely as letting agents.
This is just one example of how Paramount have aided me through the choppy waters of being a landlord. They are always available to offer expert advice and a drama never becomes a crisis.

Paramount Properties