May 02,2012
May 02,2012
I recently went through the process of renting a flat with Victorstone. I found the staff very helpful and efficient, particularly with the whole process of negotiation, referencing and documentation. It was handled very smoothly!

Furthermore, Victorstone managed the maintenance of the property and they exceeded my expectation in terms of the repair work that was done prior to my moving in. All my maintenance requests have been addressed promptly and with the highest level of professionalism.

Nothing is too much trouble for this company and their costs are very reasonable. Even when I had a near disaster with a washing machine flood, they just took care of it without me needing to take time off work. They will do any extra awkward jobs that you cannot do. An honest and hardworking group,

They have thoroughly helped me during the purchasing process. Excellent service and customer care. I certainly would recommend!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Camden! To leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Camden, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victorstone Property Consultants Camden