Apr 29,2012
Apr 29,2012
Apart from finding a tenant from my property and then managing it so well, Darryl and Jennifer have been absolutely wonderful in taking the stress out of what has been quite a difficult time for me. I have relocated abroad and they have been particularly good at communicating with me during every step of the letting process.Their sense of customer service has been superb and they have left me feeling very confident that my property is in safe hands while they are looking after it. They were recommended to me by a friend who has also used Roger Samuel in the past and I have to say that her faith in their abilities has not been displaced. So far, I am a very happy customer and would not hesitate to recommend them myself and, as a result, to use Roger Samuel again for any future dealings with my property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Roger Samuel Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Roger Samuel Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Roger Samuel Residential Office 1