May 02,2012
May 02,2012
Northwood Wokingham branch worked very quickly and efficiently to find and secure our house that we have lived in for nearly a year. The service that Teresa and her team has offered has been amazing with a touch of friendliness and personalism. unfortunatley due to work commitments we had to ask Teresa to release us from our agreement early as a relocation was in order and she worked with us and the landlord to arrange an agreement where all parties were happy. All in all I have experienced a great service and would recommend Northwood to anybody looking to rent a property. I will use Northwood again if we end up back in this part of he country and I thank the team for the work that they put in to making us feel very much at home and welcome.
Thank you and all the best -5* rating definatley ;-)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Wokingham! To leave a new review of Northwood Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Wokingham