May 02,2017
By: 'Henrik'
May 02,2017
We left an advert with the agency for one of their properties online. Ola contacted me the next day to hear more. He seemed genuinely interested in finding out what we needed - not just pushing any property on us. In addition to the one we asked for, he found some other ones and we scheduled viewings.

He further made a good impression during the viewings - he seemed to have a good intuition about what we wanted and all the flats resonated well with our needs. The viewings were successful considering we made a bid for one of the properties.

Always in our interactions Ola was speedy and clear in responding to our questions.

All in all, I have a positive impression, and would not hesitate to recommend this agent based on my own experiences.
All in all good value