May 01,2012
May 01,2012
Over the past few months I have dealt with a number of letting agents while looking to rent a property, which can be a headache, but I have found the staff at Martin & Wright very helpful and easy to deal with, as well as being flexible in working around our busy schedule. Upon viewing the flat our agent, Oliver Price, acted in a very professional manner and answered every little nettling detail we threw his way.

Seeing that we are both working professionals we found it hard to stay in touch with agents we were dealing with at the time, but Oliver followed up our viewing with a phone call the next day, and the day after that when we were unable to speak to him before. He had since offered us advice and kept us in the loop with the property market to help aid in our final decision, and when that was final we found other people in the office just as skilled and accommodating.

I would highly recommend Martin & Wright to anyone who wants a great team of professional, and very helpful, agents.
By: Jay Hayden
May 13, 2013
Our pleasure guys. Hope you're enjoying the flat

Dexters