May 01,2012
May 01,2012
I had previously used Parkgate to let out my property and when I came to sell it, it felt like a natural decision to use Parkgate aswell. From the moment I engaged the Parkgate team, they were very well organised to coordinate all of the vendor activities from marketing, viewing and especially coordinating the sale itself. Through their marketing strategy and friendly approach, the apartment viewings were managed quickly and smoothly and in a very short period of time a few offers were made on the flat. From the moment the sales process kicked off, Marc and his team were in regular contact ensuring the momentum was maintained and the process did not stall on my behalf or on the purchasers. Overall, it was a pleasure dealing with Marc and his team and I would highly recommend them to anyone who prefers to use an independent and down to earth estate agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkgate Estate Agency Richmond! To leave a new review of Parkgate Estate Agency Richmond, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkgate Estate Agency Richmond