May 01,2012
May 01,2012
Be warned that this company has a minimum charge of £2,495 + vat this is as dear as the most expensive local high street estate agent. The guy who came round to value the house told me it was £250 +vat which is more in line with other internet agents and for an extra £100 you get solicitors fees, surveys all sorts. When I asked the negotiator Hazel what exactly do you get for this extra £100 she said she would find out but it was 249 0r 349 which seems to be a policy of this company to hide the true cost. They are members of the property ombudsman scheme but do not follow its code in any way shape or form very dodgy practices. Steer well clear of this company is my advice.
They could of been clear in their true cost and if it was a genuine mistake which I doubt other members of staff could of easily corrected it early on which would of enabled me to cancel this contract
By: vectif
Jun 06, 2012
I have to be honest Chris, I had the full fee structure explained to me over the phone and the reinforced by the valuer who came to my property. I appreciate its not the cheapest approach but from start to finish my hose was sold within around 8 weeks, so it was definately money well spent for me.
By: Express Customer Care Team
May 02, 2012
We as a company have a very clear and very simple fee structure that is also used by most high street agencies and that is clearly detailed in every clients contract paperwork. As explained to you via our Customer Care Team, we have never quoted anything but our normal fee structure. We adhere to the highest of standards throughout the business and follow our regulatory code of practices and legal obligations rigidly. If you would like our Customer Care Team to explain the fee structure again to you, please contact them directly. Warm regards, The Express Estate Agency.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office