May 01,2012
May 01,2012
Having had a pretty poor experience letting my flat with a larger London agent (who were great at "selling" the flat but poor at looking after it once tenants were in it) I decided to give Paramount the chance to manage it for me. Spencer was the first person I met, and he was completely charming, knowledgable about the area, and reassuring. My property was let promptly, for a decent rent, and has been managed since by the agency. I have never had any issues with them - problems at the flat have been sorted out without hassle, and at reasonable cost, and new tenants have been found as required. As I am living overseas it has been very important that I don\'t have to worry about my flat - and I can honestly say that I haven\'t worried once in the almost four years I have been away. I highly recommend Paramount as a letting and management agency.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London