May 01,2012
May 01,2012
During the weekend I came home to find my electricity out. After a quick search I found that it was my boiler that was fusing the electricity.

First thing on Morning morning I telephone Elaine Hawkins at Romans (Basingstoke) to discuss the issue. I also emailed her with more details of the problem. Following my conversation I was left assured that the problem would be fixed. This is very common with all my issues with Roman at Basingstoke.

On my way home from work I received a telephone call from the engineer to assure me that the problem had been fixed. On arrival at home everything was working well.

I am very impressed by the quick response made by Romans in fixing the problem and i thank them including Elaine very much.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 3! To leave a new review of Romans Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 3