Jun 11,2009
Jun 11,2009
I was very pleased indeed with my letting with ludlow thompson lewisham branch.

I was able to view properties exactly when i wanted to so i did not have to take time off work. Also once the price was agreed the whole process was quick and painless.

Their web site including the referemcing system they used was great particularly the fact that i was able to complete their forms online in the comfort of my own home.
Perhaps they could have sent a lot less emails of new properties and chase texts and emails on the reference process but I thought overall the servcie was thorough.

Overall i was very happy with the negotiator who hamdled my let and the wholed process with ludlow thompson and they more than met my expectations.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Finsbury Park