May 01,2012
May 01,2012
I have had the best lettings experience I have had in London, and it is down to one young man in the Leman Street branch of Atkinson Mcloed, Ed Gosling. I called the office and he immediately answered the phone, and from that point on, the process couldn\'t have been run more smoothly! He came to visit my property within 30 minutes of our phnoe call, valued my property accurately and honestly and had the property on the market that same day.

Within 2 days he had brought me two strong offers, one of which I gladly accepted. I dealt with Ed throughout the process and he kept me regually updated on how things were going. He organized all the relevant paperwork and answered all questions I had on the process.

2 weeks later my new tenant moved in and he has been great! He has now been in the flat for nearly 3 months and I will use Atkinson Mcloed for any future rentals I am involved in.

I normally don\'t bother with review sites, but on this occasion, Ed has really earnt a great review. Thanks again!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London