May 01,2012
May 01,2012
i cannot believe how badly they handled my application. i paid a holding fee and waited for them to contact me at the end of my reference. they never did, till i emailed them and then they told me i failed referencing on the basis that i did not have a visa for the period of the tenancy. which i did. my passport was at the home office as i was changing my visa status. i contacted them and asked why i was not contacted to verify this and they kept lying that they tried to phone me but never got through. i am also in a customer business and if you cant get through by phone why didnt they e mail me or send me a text as they have all my details. they couldnt give me a direct answer. so they didnt return my holding fee and did not give me a chance to clearify my visa status. i think they are in a business of taking peoples money and this is fraudulent. they do business very badly. i will never recommend them.

An advice, use another agency....
By: olat
May 02, 2012
Fortunatelly for me and unfortunately for you i signed nothing. this is a case of your staff not following due deligence, I will be looking to getting my money back.
By: Darren Cray
May 02, 2012
Thanks for your comments - however it clearly states on the form you read and signed that if you fail referencing then your holding fee is forfeited, it is not our fault you failed referencing.

Cray & Norton