May 01,2012
May 01,2012
Jay has been a breath of fresh air from the moment he called me to offer me his assistance in re-renting my flat - Jay first rang me on Christmas Eve 2 years ago to enquire if I had found new tenants for my flat as my old tenants had just moved into one of his rental properties. I had not!!!
I was unhappy with my current agent who had mismanaged my property leaving me with a vacant flat at a quite time of year and always talked rental values down at renewal time. Being a salesman I was ready for the usual agent sales patter from Jay. I was so wrong in my reservations as everything Jay has done has been so helpful and professional and without any patter at all. Jay found me great tenants quickly, (they moved in on 12th January) Jay smoothed over any frustrations I may have had and increased the rental value by £50 P/W straight away. Jay has an easy non pushy style and works so hard to make you happy by ensuring you are informed every step of the way. Jay has just re let my flat on a long let with an improved rental income and overcome some annoying problems easily and with humour. I have spoken to Peter Wright (Director) when Jay was away during the birth of his son and Peter was fully informed of me and knew everything about my property situation, everything was seamless .Martin Wright are excellent and very experienced agents who clearly enjoy what they do, this shows in everything they are connected with and in the quality tenants they provide. Amazing service!!
By: Jay Hayden
May 13, 2013
The famous Christmas Eve call! It's been a pleasure dealing with you Jamie

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead