May 01,2012
May 01,2012
I could not be more grateful to Jay Williams for the way he has dealt with our sale. I have had dealings with other Estate Agents in recent years and felt more than a little trepidation at having to repeat the experience when selling my mother\'s home after she passed away last year. However I need not have worried as Jay has been absolutely wonderful in his handling of the sale. He has been professional, yet thoughtful and understanding throughout. He has updated me regularly and has liased with the solicitors on my behalf, taking much of the anxiety out of the process for me. I most certainly have never experienced service like this during any of my three house moves and am sad that not all Estate Agents are as customer friendly as Spencers.

Other members of staff at Woodford have been very polite and helpful at all times and I would highly recommend Spencers to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton