May 01,2012
May 01,2012
Colin Dean are actually the first Letting Agent I have used to rent a property, but I can say that I have found it a very positive experience. I found the whole process went smoothly and I felt that Chris Gair, the staff member who I dealt with throughout was very professional, giving me all the information I required and answering any of the questions I had leading up to my move in date. Even though I viewed the property 2 months in advance he always made it clear that I could contact him at any time during the interim. Communication was therefore good throughout and I knew everything that I needed to know and do before moving in. My move in day was problematic due to heavy traffic but Chris Gair remained behind at work even after Colin Dean\'s closing time to ensure that I received the keys to move into the property, for which I was grateful. I received further communication from both him and Claire Ayling after my move in checking all was okay and ensuring I had all the necessary documents for my tenancy. Overall, a good experience and would definitely recommend Colin Dean from my experience so far.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Colin Dean Residential Harrow! To leave a new review of Colin Dean Residential Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Colin Dean Residential Harrow