Apr 30,2012
Apr 30,2012
What a lettings team - what fabulous service.

I cannot praise the team highly enough. As professional landlords themselves, they know a thing or two about being a landlord and have helped me (with just the one property, my first house) enormously to find out about the world of being a landlord and what there is to do (or not!).

I\'m a busy lawyer so don\'t have much spare time to sort out a house 50 miles away from where I live, especially when things appear to go a little pear-shaped. Not only did they find me a new tenant in super quick time, but they have supported me through needing someone local to let in the plumber to do the gas certificates, giving me guidance on whether to repaint or do works at any particular time, sorting out disputes with outgoing tenants and liaising with incoming tenants.

if you are a landlord, looking to let out (or rent a property) you would be doing yourself a favour by hiring these guys at White & Russell. I can\'t say anything but praise for them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of White & Russell Office X! To leave a new review of White & Russell Office X, please click the link below !
Write a review for White & Russell Office X