Apr 30,2012
Apr 30,2012
I have been in contact with David since the beginning of my search - for more than 2 months. He confidently showed the strong competence and capability not only of becoming clear with my endless list of requirements, but also being patient enough with my capriciousness.
I viewed many properties with him on 2 viewings. He was the only agent who is still keeping the contact with me on a consistent basis and who never showed me anything which was not fitting my requirements, given current availability of properties on the market.
David was the only agent who kept away from being a pushy. The only agent who listened more than talking.

I have been dealing with all the agents in wimbledon, 3 companies in clapham, 3 in Canary Wharf and 3 in West Hampsted. I, myself, have worked as a lettings agent in the past.

I can say that David had a very structured and efficient approach of qualifying me, managing my expectations.

His awareness of the property details at each viewing and his knowledge of the landlords was immaculate and I was impressed.

He is still doing a great job in managing my expectations and thanks to his educational approach about the current state of the market, my partner and I made some fundamental adjustments to our budget, expectations and requirements.

Unfortunately what we a re looking for seems to be like a gold dust at the given market and competition for what we are looking for has no mercy - therefore, making it even more difficult to find and secure the right thing when one can afford only viewing on Saturdays, which is my case.

I will definitely recommend David to anyone for his immaculate and highly professional service.

I think David has changed my perception about the whole company and his quality of service made me forget about the negative stories I have heard about the company and definitely made me come back to the office and search for him.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London