Apr 30,2012
Apr 30,2012
I had dealt with many estate agents trying to find the perfect property but my job made things difficult when it came to viewing properties, I finish quite late so I couldn\'t get to viewing until quite late in the evenings and because of this many of the other estate agents I had dealt with didn\'t want to entertain me!! I contacted streets ahead with regards to a property that I had seen, I spoke to a man called jon, I explained to him that I would like to view the property if it was still available, which it was, but I also explained my situation with working late and not being able to view it until late in the evening, and he said it wouldn\'t be a problem at all!! jon took me to see the property but unfortunately I didn\'t like it but he found another one for me and again took me on another late viewing and I loved it!! thank you so much for your time and your effort, one very happy customer!!

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch