Apr 26,2017
Pam
By: 'Seobhan and Blair Underwood'
Apr 26,2017
I would like your company to know that we are absolutely thrilled with the first class service recieved from Pam. She is an amazing, professional, caring, friendly, attentive Estate Agent. She immediately made us feel that our business to her was important. Can I say that she is an absolute credit to your company. Over 35 years, we have dealt with multiple property professionals, but immediately when we met Pam, we were so happy to have someone such as she to help us. My advice to you is to keep her on board for as long as you can. Myself and my husband will most certainly be spreading the word to anyone who is looking to sell or buy. Thank you so much Pam. You have made us very very happy!!! Top class service!!!!!
NA
By: Pam Leith
Apr 27, 2017
Hi Seobhan and Blair

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so happy for you.

KnightBain