Apr 30,2012
Apr 30,2012
When I entered the Buy-to-Let market 11 years ago I was put in contact with Joanne at The Carrington Partnership. From my first meeting through to the present day I have found both Joanne and all of her staff to be superb to deal with. All emails, telephone queries etc are dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently. I have always been particularly impressed by their scrupulous honesty and fairness in resolving any issues with tenants. Furthermore, Joanne can handle difficult negotiations with ease and a gentle authority.

My rental income is always paid on time and any deductions for repairs or insurance payments are clearly substantiated.

This is a first rate letting agency and I would wholeheartedly recommend them without reservation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport! To leave a new review of The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport