Apr 30,2012
Apr 30,2012
I initially purchased my apartment through the Sales department of Stonewater and have to say I was thoroughly impressed by the efficiency and courtesy of everyone I spoke to, especially Ramsay. To add to my experience the Letting department, particularly Abul, had a tenant lined up to move in the day after completion of the sale.
On a visit to Canary Wharf I have since met my tenant, who also spoke very highly of Stonewater.
In short I have no hesitation in recommending this company whether for buying or letting.
On a personal note I am astounded by the negative reviews on this site and can only assume they were written by the very unlucky, the insane or other agents!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Stonewater Property Tower Hamlets! To leave a new review of Stonewater Property Tower Hamlets, please click the link below !
Write a review for Stonewater Property Tower Hamlets