Apr 30,2012
Apr 30,2012
From our initial dealings, David has always made sure he got back to me about things as promptly as possible. When taking me to view the first Ludlow-Thompson advertised property I\'d seen, we chatted easily & he was very approachable with a great wry sense of humour. He asked many questions about my housemate & my requirements & took note when I told him what it was about that particular property that I hadn\'t liked or would have liked different. He regularly sent me updates of properties, always noting things I might like about each one, didn\'t push me if it didn\'t seem like something I\'d liked. And then, when the one that did tick all the boxes came up, I was one of the first people he contacted, the ad having only just been uploaded & we made a booking to view it for the very next evening. My housemate & I were the first people who saw it & we fell in love with it immediately, as he\'d assured me, it fit each & every one of our requirements. We went down to the Wimbledon office that very evening, straight from the viewing & got the ball rolling ... Charlotte was very helpful & has continued to be so through all of our dealings with regards to our references & singing out praises to the landlady. We move in mid June!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London