Apr 30,2012
Apr 30,2012
Elliot Shephard booked a viewing with me, then forgot to show up. When I called him after waiting 10 minutes he said Elliot wasn\'t in but that he, \'Jack\' would come. \'Jack\' told me Elliot was hopeless and I could deal with him instead. I wasn\'t very convinced but didn\'t like the flat anway so didn\'t worry. Elliot then called me again about a new flat, when he showed up, it was of course \'Jack\'. I just looked at him, he said he does that all the time, when he annoys a client he says he\'s Jack. He said there are lots of complaints received for \'Jack\' but no one knows who that is. He thought this was hilarious. The stupid thing is, I wasn\'t even that bothered he was late to the first viewing, the office is so close he got there not long after I called anyway. It was just such childish unprofessional behaviour. It got worse however, at the third flat he booked me to see I waited a very long time. He eventually texted to say he was going to be another 5 min, he was stuck in traffic. After more than 5 min I called him, he was clearly inside a large open space. He told me he was still stuck in traffic. Eventually Clinton showed up instead, Elliot had sent him to do the viewing instead. I liked the place and went back to the office to sign paperwork. Elliot was there, at his desk, cleary never having even intended to come to the viewing. He left for the pub before Clinton and I had even finished the paperwork.
We all know estate agents bend the truth and say anything to make a sale, but this kid is a joke. His lies are just pointless and stupid.
Clinton by comparrison has been great. But this is a review of the agency and the agency employs Elliot. I tried to speak to his manager about his behaviour but was not called back, again a poor refection on Atkinson McLeod.
My complaints about Elliot should have been followed up.
By: JG
Apr 30, 2012
To be fair Elliot has helped myself and by the look of his passed reviews which I checked before I used the Lehman Hill branch, many other people find great properties. I think there is something known as an exasperating review, in which not much can be taken from and this may fall into that category! Keep doing good work Elliott!
By: Erica
Apr 30, 2012
Re-reading this I have been a bit harsh. I would like to edit the review but unfortunatley this site is not allowing that at the moment. While I still feel that Elliot has been unprofessional, there wasn't any need to describe all the things he did here. I was frustrated that I was never able to make these complaints directly to AM.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London