Apr 30,2012
Apr 30,2012
I called Streets Ahead to enquire about a property I had seen online. The property was under offer, but the guy I spoke to mentioned that there were some other properties in the location that fitted my needs and price range. He went into great detail about them, fine, and he then took all my details, and promised to email me the information about the properties he\'s spoken about. The conversation went well, and at this point I thought what a professional agent. HOWEVER, the email he promised did not arrive. After about a week I called again to enquire why the details had not been sent to me, his colleague took my details again, and promised that the original person I spoke to would get back to me, and the details of the properties would be sent to me. Again a week went by and nothing. I called for the third and final time, again pretty friendly, BUT no apology, and person I spoke to promised to send me the details, but predicably at this point nothing arrived. It is now a few months later, this estate agent though having my details have not sent me the details about the two properies discussed, also sent no details at all since then about any properies at all, which he also promised to do. Streets Ahead appear to be a total and utter waste of time and energy. I find it VERY difficult to beleive all the 5 star ratings they have been given on this website, given my ridiculous experience of them.
Attached Files
By: Carlista
May 01, 2012
Thanks for the response. However, unsatisfactory service is one thing, but not having the capabilty or where with all to respond by email or phone when a customer contacts your office three seperate times with regards the simple matter of viewing your advertised properties, is quite another. That's a basic surely? Never mind the fact that I spoke to different people each time, each one as disorganised as the next apparently. And as since then I've been dealing with a couple of other agents who have been a bit more on the ball, there seems little point in my contacting you on this at this point in time. But thank you for the offer.
By: bob hay
Apr 30, 2012
Dear Carlista,
Please accept our sincere apology for our failure on this occassion to provide you with a satisfactory service,
I have already asked for a full investigation into the matter. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the matter with you , it is important to us to learn from all criticism & ensure that our failings are eradicated so we can deliver a high level of service to all clients. I again apoligize for all inconvience & your disappointment on this occassion , regards Bob Hay . Managing Director .. bob.hay@streetsahead.info ..

Streets Ahead