Apr 30,2012
Apr 30,2012
I sold my property through Duncan Yeardley and found them to be knowledgable, helpful and courteous. We were kept updated regularly regarding viewings and they found us a buyer quite quickly.
We had a few problems during the process (to do with legal stuff, not problems related to Duncan Yeardleys) and Duncan was patient and helpful and helped us to resolve the issues.

In all I would say that Duncan and Jane go out of their way to provide a service which is above and beyond what other estate agents in Bracknell offer.

I wouldn't use anybody else and have recommended them to friends who have also had good service from them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duncan Yeardley Estate Agents Bracknell! To leave a new review of Duncan Yeardley Estate Agents Bracknell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duncan Yeardley Estate Agents Bracknell