Jun 08,2009
Jun 08,2009
Solitaire are the most appalling company I have ever come across. I have been raising concerns for over 12 months as they are charging for services that are not being delivered, and have had no answers despite me contacting them about 20 times in this period. Furthermore they have massively increased their charges. I am no longer making payments having been repeatedly advised that my Property Manager is looking into the issues. My next step is to go to the Trading Standards Office.
By: Ty
Jan 28, 2010
I am in the same situation. I have been having issues for three years and stopped paying. They then suggested I pay what I consider to be fair, I proposed an amount, the property manager agreed to it but now he's moved on. A new property manager has come onboard and claims that I have to pay the full outstanding balance or court! Even though they did not deliver what we were paying for!! Im so stressed and am also prepared to go to court on principle. Many of our residents are peeved with them on my development. Iit used to be so pretty but now looks run down and they just constantly blame the residents. Its a joke. Any feedback on trading standard or CAB advice would be welcomed. I plan to call too (for the third time but lost my original reference number!)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1