Apr 29,2012
Sami Husseyin
Apr 29,2012
We met Sami at "Webster & Darby" in our search to find our new home. We were so pleased with his professional and honest service that we went one step further and instructed W&D to also let our own home out once we had secured our new one. Sami took some excellent photos of our place and had us online in next-to-no time. The photos were a big issue for us as it really grates on my wife and I when trawling websites for properties when we come across limited or terrible shots of properties. In this modern age I would have thought the least an agent could do is take professional crisp photos of your place to ensure you are advertised appropriately online. W&D excelled did not disappoint us on the photos. His speedy service saw us find new tenants very promptly and Sami was there every step of the way to ensure the whole process went very smoothly. Sami has a wealth of experience in the local property market and any prospect about to use W&D will not be disappointed with the service. We highly recommend!

Webster and Darby